AIRPHALT® OPA-R 0/8
AIRphalt OPA-R 0/8 is an asphalt product intended specifically for repair of open-pore surfaces with a cavity content of ≥15%.
AIRphalt OPA R-R 0/8 is an innovative, newly developed, reactive-hardening and fiber-reinforced, high-performance cold asphalt specifically for repair of open-pore and noise-reducing coatings on all classes of asphalt.
It consists of a hard rock mixture with grain size 0/8 and a reactive-hardening binder system.
- AIRphalt OPA-R 0/8 is 100% free of solvents and hardens analogous to conventional hot-mix material; it is fully recyclable
- AIRphalt OPA-R 0/8 hardens very quickly and adheres tightly to existing asphalt and concrete surfaces
- AIRphalt OPA-R 0/8 also adheres to a moist sub-surface
- AIRphalt OPA-R 0/8 is very easy to process and can be driven on immediately after installation
- AIRphalt OPA-R 0/8 has a very high resistance, comparable to conventional hot asphalt
- AIRphalt OPA-R 0/8 can also be installed at temperatures below 0 °C
- AIRphalt OPA-R 0/8 is especially suitable for repair of high-stress traffic surfaces