AIRPHALT® R 0/8
AIRphalt R 0/8 is an innovative, newly developed, reactive-hardening high-performance asphalt for the repair of traffic roads and parking spaces made of concrete or asphalt for all kinds of loads. Due to its large granular size, AIRphalt R 0/8 can be used for repairs having a minimum depth of 2 cm.
It consists of a hard rock mixture with grain size 0/8 and a reactive-hardening binder system.
- AIRphalt R 0/8 is 100% free of solvents and hardens analogous to conventional hot-mix material; it is fully recyclable
- AIRphalt R 0/8 hardens very quickly and adheres tightly to existing asphalt and concrete surfaces
- AIRphalt R 0/8 also adheres to a moist sub-surface
- AIRphalt R 0/8 is very easy to process and can be driven on immediately after installation
- AIRphalt R 0/8 has a very high resistance, comparable to conventional hot asphalt
- AIRphalt R 0/8 can also be installed at temperatures below 0 °C
- AIRphalt R 0/8 is especially suitable for repair of high-stress traffic surfaces